Small/Medium Business and Corporate
a business is a dream come true for every business entrepreneur, and
having to entrust someone with your assets and valuables, requires more
than just decisions based on monetary figures, it involves the need for
trust and relationship. QSPG, over the past 11 years, have not just
helped clients safeguard their assets, but also ensured that a
relationship of trust, respect and mutual understanding is also
established between us.
We provide a wide range of services, from security consulting and risk assessment to camera installations and security guards. We will ensure that the services we provide are well tailored and customized to cater to the needs and requirements of your business, and above all make sure that you are at peace when your assets are secured in our hands. Our team of highly skilled and professionally trained security guards are dedicated and committed to serve to the best of their abilities to achieve the best service outcome possible. A brief point-based list is mentioned below of the services we could offer, but is not limited to these:
- Initial consulting and assessment of site, prior to making decisions on the type and level of security required, by checking access points and other factors to ensure that you have invested in the right security solutions.
- Installation of cameras, motion detectors and CCTV monitoring systems if required based on site assessment. QSPG has partnered with Mobotix AG, the market leader in high Resolution Mega Pixel IP video surveillance, to ensure that we just do not give you any service, but the best.
- Availability of armed, unarmed security guards and k-9 dog squad units 24x7 to suit your requirements and needs who would perform key services like, but not limited to:
- Access control procedures for visitors and contractors
- Specific gate/door duties, which may include vehicle logging, ID checks and basic telephone operations like transfers and other specific roles.
- CCTV Monitoring and emergency response.
- Perimeter checks, site securing and mobile patrols.
- Fire Alarm response and site evacuations.
- Key control supported by standard logging procedures for issue and return.
- Vehicle and customer escorts
Incident report logging and follow-ups made.